Monday, February 1, 2010

The Preliminaries

Today was the first day we were actually able to do anything towards the wedding. We recieved a phone call from Coral Bay. Of course, I answered the phone and asked all the wrong questions... either way, an appointment is needed.

This is an example of what my wedding would look like. I, of course, would like it to be more jazzy with a lot more color. I don't even see any flowers here. Can you say "BORING"? My wedding has to be anything BUT boring. It has potential and I love the fact that you can see the beach but your not getting sandy. I wonder if it would still be acceptable to be barefoot...

This is another place we looked at. This is Dolphin Ridge.

Another possibility at Dolphin Ridge:
 
(love love love)

And don't you just want to push her in the pool?
I do. Maybe its because I'm jealous of her dress. Yes, I think that might be it.

Speaking of dresses! I already have one. I'm just not sure if I'm going to wear it yet. There's one little problem with my dress (other than it is modeled after Jessica Simpson's): it has a train. There is nothing wrong with trains.. except I might be on the beach. If Coral Bay is the place, problem solved, there's a platform. If not, I'm really into this look right here:
It would also make my diet a little less strict the next few months. I do plan on losing weight before my wedding but the goal of 50 lbs is really scaring me right now, to be honest. Since I'm on a role here, this is an idea for my cake:

Yes, a sand castle. Isn't it beautiful? I had to stop and admire it for a moment *again*, which I why I have to have it.


No comments:

Post a Comment